1. Take a picture of your project and upload on the specified link along with a description of the project you made
2. In order to qualify presence of bottle of Fevicol MR or Fevicol A plus is mandatory in the project image that is uploaded
3. Entries will be accepted from 15th October to 31st December 2020
4. Winners will be decided by the Fevicreate team & decision will be final
5. Parents of participating students to make sure that they have read and agreed to these terms before completing the registration process
6. Entries received after the deadline set forth are ineligible, null, and void. The Company will not consider any incomplete or incorrect entries
7. All selected participants will be notified by the form/method of contact they provided to the Company when they initially entered the participation form. If the selected participant does not respond to the notification within two (2) business days for announcement, another participant will be chosen
8. Selected participants may not request substitutions of prize. The selected participants are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred
9. Neither the Company nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any participant’s use of a prize. The Company is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any workshop promoted by the Company
10. The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any session of workshop at any time without prior notice 11. The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any rules at any time
12. By participation, participant conclusively is deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry. 13. All disputes arising out of this are to be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only.
14. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally called “Materials”) that participants submit shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Company, and the Company shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to participant.
15. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials that you submit.
16. You agree to hold the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature that arise in connection with the Company’s use of the Materials submitted to the Company and used in any manner in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
17. Participants understand and acknowledge that the Company shall be entitled to keep a record of their personal information supplied in this connection. The Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information subject to applicable laws.